Tiffany T. Sarchet obtained her J.D. from the University of California, Los Angeles School of Law, specializing in Critical Race Studies. Ms. Sarchet earned her bachelor's degree in Political Science with a minor in Sociology at Santa Clara University. While at UCLA, Ms. Sarchet was the Co-Coordinator of the Let'sGo! Liberation Name and Gender Marker Change Clinic; Co-Chair of OUTLaw; Co-Chair and Co-Founder of the Queer and Transgender People of Color Collective; Articles Editor on Law Review; Co-Chief Articles Editor of the Dukeminier Awards Journal of Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Law; Co-Alumni Chair of the Asian Pacific Islander Law Students Association; and competed in both mock trial and moot court before being inducted into the Order of Barristers for exceptional skill in trial and oral advocacy.
Prior to joining Sacks, Glazier, Franklin & Lodise, Ms. Sarchet practiced in the areas of civil rights, medical malpractice, excessive force, employment discrimination, and serious personal injury litigation.
- University of California at Los Angeles School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- Honors: Co-Coordinator of the Let’sGo! Liberation Name and Gender Marker Change Clinic
- Honors: Co-Chair of OUTLaw
- Honors: Co-Chair and Co-Founder of the Queer and Transgender People of Color Collective
- Honors: Co-Alumni Chair of the Asian Pacific Islander Law Students Association
- Honors: Order of Barristers
- Major: Critical Race Studies
- Santa Clara University
- Major: Political Science
- Minor: Sociology