Extensive Experience With Significant Estates
Since 2001, Sacks, Glazier, Franklin & Lodise has focused solely on trust and estate litigation and dispute resolution involving substantial estates. Our senior partners’ deep experience in this area allows us to deliver skillful, cost-effective representation to individuals, charitable organizations, educational institutions, large and small businesses, and corporate and individual fiduciaries.
Recognized as industry leaders, our attorneys are active in developing laws and policies in estate, trust, probate, conservatorship and mediation issues.
We Handle Pretrial, Trial, Appeals And Mediation Proceedings
Our lawyers are well-equipped to help you resolve issues that arise during trust, estate or conservatorship proceedings.
We Represent Clients Throughout California
Focused Estate Litigation Experience Means Cost-Effective Mediation and Litigation Services
At other firms, even within the Estate and Trust Department, you may be represented by an estate planning lawyer who occasionally handles litigation, or by a litigator with limited trial experience in the probate courts. However, because we exclusively represent clients in trust and estate litigation and dispute resolution, we put our appreciable experience to work to quickly identify the soundest solution to your case. In fact, the very firms that we go toe-to-toe with in litigation often refer clients to us when they have a conflict of interest.
- The 1846 Last Will of John Sutton-What’s Not So New in Will Drafting and Contests – By: Terrence M. Franklin , Published: Wealth Strategies Journal, September 27, 2018 Read More
- It’s Time to Exempt No-Contest Clause Enforcement Proceedings From the Reach of the Anti-SLAPP Statute – By: Douglas E. Lawson , Published: California Trust and Estates Quarterly – Volume 22, Issue 2, 2016
- Sacks Glazier Franklin & Lodise Welcomes Three New AssociatesRead More
- Protecting Civil Liberties in America: Korematsu v. United States – Terrence Franklin Hosts ACTEC Diversity, Equity & Inclusivity VideoRead More
- Planning for Probate Contests – Meg Lodise Presents for 4th Consecutive Year at ABA RPTE Skills Training for Estate PlannersRead More