Extensive Experience With Significant Estates
Since 2001, Sacks, Glazier, Franklin & Lodise has focused solely on trust and estate litigation and dispute resolution involving substantial estates. Our senior partners’ deep experience in this area allows us to deliver skillful, cost-effective representation to individuals, charitable organizations, educational institutions, large and small businesses, and corporate and individual fiduciaries.
Recognized as industry leaders, our attorneys are active in developing laws and policies in estate, trust, probate, conservatorship and mediation issues.
We Represent Clients Throughout California
Focused Estate Litigation Experience Means Cost-Effective Mediation and Litigation Services
At other firms, even within the Estate and Trust Department, you may be represented by an estate planning lawyer who occasionally handles litigation, or by a litigator with limited trial experience in the probate courts. However, because we exclusively represent clients in trust and estate litigation and dispute resolution, we put our appreciable experience to work to quickly identify the soundest solution to your case. In fact, the very firms that we go toe-to-toe with in litigation often refer clients to us when they have a conflict of interest.
- Speechifying and Scribbling—A Candid Discussion about the “Why” and “How” of Integrating Public Speaking and Presentations into Your Trusts and Estates Career Read More
- Touching The Third Rail: Diversity, Culture, And Ethics In Estate Planning
- Black Deaths Should Matter, Too! Estate Planning as a Tool for Antiracists
- Sacks, Glazier, Franklin & Lodise Attorneys Selected as 2023 Southern California Super Lawyers/b>Read More
- Hiring, Examining and Being an Expert Witness – Meg Lodise Moderates Panel at ACTEC 2023 Annual MeetingRead More
- Sacks, Glazier, Franklin & Lodise Elevates Attorney John Scheerer to PartnerRead More
In the Media
- Integrating Public Speaking and Presentations into Your Trusts & Estates Career – Terrence Franklin Shares His Expertise with ABA RPTE’s Probate & PropertyRead More
- Honoring Black History – Terrence Franklin Guests on Hidden History Happy Hour PodcastRead More
- Estate Planning and the Will of Lucy Sutton – Terrence Franklin Guests on HE SAID, HE SAID, HE SAID LiveRead More