John Scheerer obtained his J.D. from the University of California, Los Angeles School of Law, which he attended on a full merit scholarship and where he was elected to the Order of the Coif as well as received the Dean's Award for the highest grade in Wills and Trusts. Mr. Scheerer also served on the UCLA Law Review as Associate Editor. He received his B.A. degree from UCLA, summa cum laude.
Prior to joining Sacks, Glazier, Franklin & Lodise, Mr. Scheerer was a Litigation Associate at Hueston Hennigan LLP, and previously at Irell and Manella LLP, practicing in complex commercial litigation and serving as counsel in high profile civil suits.
Areas of Practice
- Trusts and Estates Litigation
- UCLA School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. - 2014
- University of California, Los Angeles, California
- B.A. - 2010
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Major: Political Science
Past Employment Positions
- Hueston Hennigan LLP, Litigation Associate
- Irell & Manella LLP, Litigation Associate
- California Department of Justice, Office of the Attorney General, Summer Law Clerk at the Criminal Appeals, Writs, and Trials Section, Los Angeles, CA