Arevik Stepanyan obtained her J.D. from the University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, where she was elected to the Order of the Coif and recognized with the Jurisprudence Award in Employment Discrimination and Negotiations. She received her B.A. from the University of California, Los Angeles, summa cum laude.
Prior to joining Sacks, Glazier, Franklin & Lodise, Ms. Stepanyan was a Litigation Associate with Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP. In addition to handling litigation matters, she also represented clients on a pro bono basis in immigration and domestic violence matters. Before joining Gibson Dunn, Ms. Stepanyan served as a law clerk to the Honorable Jeffrey T. Miller of the United States District Court for the Southern District of California.
Ms. Stepanyan currently serves on the New Leadership Council, Family Violence Appellate Project, and is fluent in Armenian and Russian.
Areas of Practice
- Trusts and Estates Litigation
- University of California at Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law, Berkeley, California
- J.D. - 2015
- Honors: Order of the Coif
- University of California, Los Angeles, California
- B.A. - 2011
- Honors: summa cum laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Leadership Council, Family Violence Appellate Project
Past Employment Positions
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP, Los Angeles, CA, Litigation Associate
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California, San Diego, CA, Law Clerk
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California, Los Angeles, CA, Judicial Extern